1. The smell of a new book. It's just wonderful.
2. I get really exicted just at the thought of buying new books. Strolling through the bookshelves or scrolling down the websites and reading the summaries.
3. Opening the book for the first time and having a peek in the middle or the end.
4. Books come alive. Not just from the movies but also from your thoughts.
5. You can easily carry them around and take them with you wherever you want.
6. Every book is different: The cover. The story. The size.
7. The books are always better than the movies.
8. Books extend your vocabulary.
9. They make you creative.
10. The books we read give us stuff to talk about.