You know it too, don't you? You're sitting in school, at work or someplace else and the only thing you want to do is take out your book and start reading again.
The story just won't leave you until you're with it.
I do have this a lot and in the following I will show you my all time favourite books, for now.
1. Adorkable by Sarra Manning
2. Meant to be by Lauren Morrill
3. going too far by Jennifer Echols
4. before I die by Jenny Downham
5. Time of my life by Cecelia Ahern
So tell me, what are your all time favourite books and why are they your favourites?